Associate Membership is extended by ACEC-SK to enlist the cooperation of industry allies in pursuing matters of mutual interests such as:
- companies who directly benefit from an understanding of the Consulting Engineering and Geoscience Industry
- firms that provide technical support, products or expertise to consulting engineers and geoscientists may join ACEC-SK
Associate Member Benefits include opportunities to:
- opportunity to promote your products/service directly to the consulting engineering/geoscience community through Associate Member organized educational sessions
- network with Consulting Member Firms
- participate on ACEC-SK committees
- join ACEC-SK in its representations to government on key policy issues
- attend ACEC-SK seminars and events at preferential rates
- attend the Annual General Meeting
- have contact information on ACEC-SK website
- event sponsorship opportunities at preferential rates
- receive regular communications on association and industry matters, ACEC-SK activity update
Current ACEC-SK Associate Members
Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
Brock White Construction Materials
Canadian Concrete Pipe & Precast Association (CCPPA)
Engineered Pipe Group
Lafarge Canada Inc.
Lehigh Hanson Materials Inc.
Levene Graduate School of Business, University of Regina
Morsky Construction Ltd.
Saskatchewan Construction Association (SCA)
Saskatchewan Environmental Industry & Managers Association (SEIMA)
Saskatchewan Heavy Construction Association (SHCA)
Saskatchewan Masonry Institute Inc.
Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership (STEP)
Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association (SUMA)
Xylem Water Solutions